Your career with Softel:
Softel supplies subtitling and captioning software as well as interactive TV and Teletext technologies to TV broadcasters, network operators, and professional video facilities across the globe. Softel has offices in Pangbourne (near Reading) in the UK, as well as Norwalk, Connecticut (near New York City) in the USA.
The pace of technological change in the video broadcast market is rapid. This provides real and dynamic opportunities for Softel to innovate and deploy new technologies as conventional TV evolves across diverse platforms such as digital cable, satellite, terrestrial, telco, mobile and the web.
We are always looking for talented and ambitious professionals to join our group. If you are interested in exploring career opportunities at Softel in the UK or in the US, should send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Available – no position currently available
Eight reasons to join Softel:
- We provide a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge media solutions at the heart of the Digital TV revolution
- We reward effort and committment. Your career path is in your own hands and exceptional performance will quickly attain greater responsibilities and recognition in the organization
- We provide mentoring, training and development from senior staff relevant to your position and career goals.
- We value our staff. Softel genuinely believes that our people are our most important asset, and aim to provide a secure career in a dynamic work environment. Every member of our team plays a major role in ensuring the success of our company
- We offer a competitive package (including a signing bonus after six months – conditions apply).
- We provide the opportunity to work directly with an impressive list of clients, which reads as a who’s-who of the broadcast industry. World renowned broadcasters, post production houses, and system operators have relied on Softel time and again.
- We are well connected! Both our Pangbourne (UK) and New York Metro offices are based within close proximity to major road and rail networks, ensuring traveling to work is not a headache. Moreover, there are numerous eateries and health clubs to be found around our offices, so a great lunch – or workout – can always be found!
- We are a company with an outstanding team of hard-working staff, and enjoy a highly reputable status in the Broadcast industry. If you take pride in your work and know that you have a lot to offer as an employee and as an individual, then Softel could be a good match.